AdvoCare is proud to be the Official Sports Nutritional Partner of Major League Soccer.
Thousands of fans see AdvoCare along the sidelines of every MLS game in America and Canada. We’re excited to sponsor the most watched sport in the world (the US may love football, but the rest of the world loves soccer) as We Build Champions across the nation.
- A professional soccer player may run 8.5 miles in one game.
- Players from more than 60 countries are represented in MLS.
- 22 MLS players participated in the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil.
- Two expansion clubs started playing in 2015, New York City FC & Orlando City FC
- Two additional clubs begin play in 2017, Atlanta & Los Angeles FC
*Rehydrate is the Official Sports Drink of Major League Soccer