So, I completed my 10-day cleanse phase. I lost 2 pounds and 2.5 inches! What I was really happy about was where I lost the inches: my waist and chest. I lost 1.5 inches in my waist and 1 inch in my bust. Woohoo!
AdvoCare really works. We have been a world-class nutritional company since 1993. Although I use it mainly to lose weight and maintain muscle, you may be in a different situation. We have all kinds of products for wellness and energy, too. You can pay full retail or get it at a discount–everything is always better with a discount! You just sign up as a distributor for $79; you get three boxes of Spark Energy and a 20% discount on any purchase you make for one year. After one year, you can renew for $50 if you wish, and receive a free box of Spark Energy. Please visit my website at www.advocare.com/150823204/
Here are some tips if you get the 24-Day Challenge:
- Follow the guide–it’s very simple to follow!
- Plan your meals–I plan mine on my days off.
- Do the challenge with someone else–if you don’ have anyone, I can be your buddy!
- Take photos before and after–sometimes seeing is believing
- Start on a date that avoids tempting events in which you might indulge
- DON’T CHEAT!!!
- Don’t give up.
- Drink lots of water (take your body weight and divide by two)
- Don’t skip the fiber water-it’s not the greatest, so I just down it! You may also add crushed ice; put a little Spark in it if you have to.
- Buy Catalyst (if you can)–it’s like lipo in a bottle and helps maintain muscle tone.
- Buy extra Spark (if you can)–if you like it like I do, you’re going to want to buy more!
- Eliminate processed foods and buy fresh foods.
- Avoid alcohol, white flour, sugar, fatty, and fried foods.
- Only weigh on day 11 and 25.
Results vary by individual. I am getting close to my goal weight, so the weight loss is slowing down some. My husband loses double the weight that I do, too, but weight comes off easier for men than women,
Have a good night and God bless yall!