- Build Muscle
- Adding lean mass to replace the fat that once filled out your skin is the best defense against a deflated dermis.
- Aim for at least two resistance sessions a week.
- Shrink Slowly
- Most experts recommend aiming for a loss of 1-2 pounds per week, depending on your starting point.
- Drop faster by means of fad diets and you’re likely losing muscle, not just fat.
- The result: your metabolism–and skin–will sag.
- Don’t Fry
- Plan your walks for early in the morning or late in the day, when the sun’s collagen-destroying rays are less scorching, and make sure that your clothing and sunscreen protect against both UVA and UVB rays, which damage skin.
AdvoCare’s Catalyst is nicknamed “Lipo in a Bottle”. Why?
- Helps maintain muscle mass during exercise and weight management*
- Helps support post-exercise muscle repair and recovery*
- Aids in preserving muscle and energy levels during times of calorie restriction*
Catalyst provides a blend of blend of branched chain amino acids, along with L-glutamine & L-arginine, to fuel your body with muscle-building components.* Catalyst helps repair and protect muscle, and provides amino acids needed to maintain and promote lean body mass, endurance and strength.* Catalyst helps retain muscle when used in combination with a healthy diet, exercise, and other AdvoCare products such as Meal Replacement Shakes or Muscle Gain™.
For ages 12 and older.
Take three capsules 30 minutes prior to a meal, workout or bedtime. Up to three servings may be taken per day.
Works in conjunction with MNS®, AdvoCare Core® or as a stand-alone product.