I have lost a total of 39 pounds and 40 inches since August 2015. I love hearing from people how great I look, because, let’s face it, at almost 49 years old, it’s something nice to hear! There were times when I didn’t lose at all or even gained weight (I had a bunionectomy last October and couldn’t work out for 6 weeks). Overall, I’ve been highly impressed with AdvoCare products.
Here are some tips for success that I have used so far:
- Carb moderation: Keeping carbs around/under 30g per meal and 100g per day will help minimize fat store and enhance your body’s ability to utilize stored fat as a fuel source.
- Increase clean protein and healthy fat intake as you reduce carb intake.
- Drink 60-90 oz of water a day.
- Exercise 30+ minutes at least 5 days per week.
- Take AdvoCare products correctly.
- Fish, eggs, chicken, beef
- Avocado, nuts/seeds, coconut/olive oil
- Salads or steamed/grilled veggies
- Rice, hummus, oatmeal, quinoa
- Fibrous and low glycemic fruit(apples, grapefruit, berries)
Avoid or Limit:
- Dairy products like cheese, yogurt, milk, white sauces and creamy dressings
- Wheat products such as bread, pasta, crackers
- Fried foods, refined sugars, and starches
- Coffee (I drink a cup because I love coffee), soda, alcohol: drink more water, Spark, and Rehydrate
Lori’s Lean Life Products:
These are only suggestions on what has worked for me. If you are under a doctor’s care, please consult them before making any dietary or fitness modifications.