There are several reasons why you should eat breakfast; I know you have heard that’s it is the most important meal of the day.
- Starting out the day with breakfast helps boost your metabolism!
- Breakfast helps keep your blood sugar levels stable throughout the day.
- Breakfast helps reduce risk for starving and assists with resisting cravings and overeating later in the day.
- Eating breakfast helps you feel full longer and eat fewer calories which can help control your weight.
- Studies have shown that people who eat breakfast consume more vitamins and minerals daily than those who don’t.
- Breakfast helps improve your productivity and concentration throughout the day.
- People who don’t eat breakfast tend to be in worse moods than those who do.
- People who skip breakfast tend to have poorer memories.
- People who regularly skip breakfast tend to become overweight and have more health problems (for example, diabetes and heart disease).
I am not much of a breakfast person, so I tend to have AdvoCare’s Meal Replacement shake during the week. Meal Replacement Shakes provide 24 grams of easy-to-digest protein and support the body’s ability to lower body fat when used as an alternative to high calorie foods. With a 1:1 protein-to-carbohydrate ratio, Meal Replacement Shakes support weight management and provides sustained energy for daily physical activity. They are recommended for anyone 12 years of age and older, too.